We urge you to read the Terms Agreement carefully. By accessing our websites, you are bound by the provisions of the Terms Agreement. The Terms Agreement covers all aspects of your use of our websites, including those unrelated to our use of personal information.
Content and information you provide – When you post content or information on/through our websites, we may ask you for your personal information, which may include, but is not limited to, your name and e-mail address. When you purchase merchandise or services offered through our websites, we may also request credit card or other payment account information.
Log information – When you access our websites, our servers may record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications – When you send us email or other communications, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Our use of personal information:
When you post content or information on our websites, we ask you to provide certain personal information (such as your e-mail address). You can decline to submit any personal information to us, in which case we may not be able to provide certain features, products, or services to you. We will not share your personal information without your permission.
- contacting you;
- providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising, if any;
- offering and selling our merchandise;
- auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- ensuring the technical functioning of our websites;
- protecting the rights or property of or company or our users; and
developing new services.
Sharing personal information with others:
We only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of our company in the following circumstances:
- We have your permission.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable provisions of the Term Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, illegal activity, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users on our websites. Such information does not identify you individually.
Information security and integrity:
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for third party circumvention any security measures on our websites.